Glad to oblige! I'm the worst packrat of the Word MVPs. I have saved
(barring a few unaccountably lost by mishap) every email (and NG post) I've
ever sent (since 1997)and most of those I've received in reply, and luckily
Outlook Express's Find utility works pretty well. Bill Coan has appointed me
his official archivist!

"Joseph N." wrote in message
On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 22:24:45 GMT, Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:

*I've looked at the correspondence that went back and forth when
this article was being developed (several dozen exchanges), and
I find the following

Suzanne, I think that if I study your excerpts carefully enough and
grasp the actual content of your e-mail exchange, I will have
reached the Next-Stage-of-Deep-Word-Understanding. It's worth a
try. Thanks much for answering with that much detail.

--
JN

jbn 'won'oh'won'six'won' at fastmail.fm
Remove spaces, and substitute digits for the words between " ' "