Pop

Those tools are identical between Home and Pro. For what you intend to =
do, far as I can tell, Home will serve you well. The major differences =
between the two are network abilities; Pro has much mroe ability and =
functionality. =20

If you go to microsoft.com and look over the two versions I think there =
is a comparison page what will show you in a chart how they compare. If =
not, Google should easily find something that would suffice. =20

Pop

pia wrote:
i just bought a computer and need office, but i don't know if i can
use regular office or if i need office professional. i have to write
papers in spanish and need the spelling/grammar-check feature. i
don't know if this feature is available on all editions of office.
can anyone help me out?=20

--=20
---
I may or may not know what I'm saying, but if I
have nothing to say, that's what I say!