Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Robert Robert is offline

Default Make symbol large enough to decribe text

Could it be "decipher"?

On Sun, 04 May 2008 19:34:40 GMT, Rob van Albada wrote:

Dear JoAnn,

Of course, but it (he or she???) wrote 'decribe text', not 'describe
text'.
The word 'decribe' is not in my dictionary, and I am only an alien
speaking English as a foreign language.
As it did not explain what it meant, we will have to wait for it to be
more precise. Perhaps (probably) 'decribe' was a spelling error,
perhaps not.

Hopefully it will be able to elaborate in a follow-up message.

Kind regards from an alien,

Rob.

On Sun, 4 May 2008 14:44:47 -0400, "JoAnn Paules"
wrote:

Symbols to describe text?
Silly me, I'd use text to describe a symbol.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"flh18" wrote in message