Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Dawn Crosier, Word MVP Dawn Crosier, Word MVP is offline

Default Report Creation

To eliminate the extra hard returns, you might try adjusting space
before and after your style using the Space Before and Space After,
which is found in the Page Layout Group. Or if you are modifying a
style, it can be found in the Paragraph dialog box.

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

"David Robinson" wrote in
message :

I guess I'm showing my 'novice Word user' side.

The extra paragraphs were used to position text for the letterhead at the
top, the report title in the middle of the page, and the document creator at
the bottom. Is there a better way to position these blocks?

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
1/31/2008 9:09 AM