Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman

Default print upside down so die cut paper wont tear in printer

Word doesn't do very well in the upside-down department. See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/DrwGrphcs/UpsideDownText.htm for some suggestions.
If you're going to use PowerPoint (or Publisher, if you have it), you might
as well print the invitations from that program.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

MegB_ON wrote:
I am trying to print invitations (5x7) that have a die-cut graphic at
the top left corner. Trouble is, when I send them to print, the
printer rips the die cit when it grabs the paper. Is there any way to
print upside-down so that I am feeding the paper from the bottom
(flat edge) and avoiding the tearing issue? I know you can print
vertically with word, but is there an option (Word or other MSOffice
product) that allows you to print upside down??