Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jezebel

Default Full Justify

Justify those lines, same as any other text. The fact that it's in a table
makes no difference.

"Melanie" wrote in message
I have a document with a table with 3 columns and one row. There is 3
lines
of text in the center cell. I would like all 3 lines to be full justified
in
the cell, that is align exactly at both the left and right margins. I was
researching and tried a suggestion to got to tools, compatibilty, do
justify
like WP 6.0. Even when I check this option it does not change the
justification. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!