Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bruce Blank[_2_] Bruce Blank[_2_] is offline

Default Installing word2007 set templates to point to a network share?

Hi Bob,

Thanks for the reply, I should of said it was using the OCT, there is an
options to include templates to install BUT these appear to install these to
the users local hard drive. I need these files to be read from the network,
as these get changed quite often.

Cheers,
Bruce

"Bob Buckland ?:-)" wrote:

Hi Bruce,

In Word Options (Alt,T,O,A) scroll down, in the Advanced section to the 'General section' and see if the information in the
[File Locations] button is helpful.

If you're doing a deployment of Office 2007 you can set this with the Office Customization Tool (OCT)
(http://microsoft.com/office/ork) if you're using a volume licensed edition.