Charles Kenyon

Accept all changes and turn off Track Changes.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"Kelvin Beaton" kelvin at mccsa dot com wrote in message
A coworker has created a document that she has been tracking changes with
as she's sent it back and forth. Now that she wants to send it out to the
staff she can't get the document to not show the balloons that show the
revisions off to the side.

On the "Reviewing" toolbar it says "Final Showing Markup". I've tried
saving the document, turning off the Markup and saving it. Every time I
reopen the document, the Markup bubble and lines are always there.

How do I turn off the Markup information, and make it stay off?

Thanks

Kelvin