Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default pleading lines

Instead of using the line numbers in the Pleading Wizard (which are just
numbers in a text box anchored to the page header), you could try using
Word's line numbering feature (File | Page Setup | Layout: Line Numbering...

"Kerri" wrote in message
I work at a law firm and we are coverting from Wordperfect to Word. We

have
used both the pleading wizard and the pleading template available online

for
our test run pleadings.

The problem we are encountering is this: The pleading line numbers match

up
beautifully when our pleadings are double-spaced, but when we insert

single
spaced text (i.e., case citations, lists, etc.) into the pleading, the
subsequent text that must be double spaced does not "line up" with the
pleading line numbers on the left side of the page. Can anyone shed any
light on this? THANK YOU.