Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kevin B

Default pleading lines

The URL below links to a page on outline numbering that is very informative.
The author, Shauna Kelly, is a Word MVP and her site is well worth perusing.

http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/numb...Numbering.html
--
Kevin Backmann

"Kerri" wrote:

I work at a law firm and we are coverting from Wordperfect to Word. We have
used both the pleading wizard and the pleading template available online for
our test run pleadings.

The problem we are encountering is this: The pleading line numbers match up
beautifully when our pleadings are double-spaced, but when we insert single
spaced text (i.e., case citations, lists, etc.) into the pleading, the
subsequent text that must be double spaced does not "line up" with the
pleading line numbers on the left side of the page. Can anyone shed any
light on this? THANK YOU.