Stefan Blom

You are welcome.

Also, you have no reason to feel stupid. Of course there is a learning
curve when moving from WordPerfect to Word, given the fact that the
two applications are so different from each other. For more, please
see:

How Word differs from WordPerfect
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/WordVsWordPerfect.htm

Some Tips and “Gotchas” for those who are new to Word
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/TipsAndGotchas.htm

Is there life after “Reveal Codes”?
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/RevealCodes.htm

--
Stefan Blom

"Bernie" wrote in message
news
Thank you so much. I feel like an idiot, seeing how oobvious the

answer was.
I'm a WordPerfect user with a new computer with Microsoft Word and

just
learning the differences. Bernie

"Bernie" wrote:

How do I indent the second line (and third, etc.) without also

indenting the
first line? I can't find anything in auto-correct that addresses

this.