Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Enna Enna is offline

Default Track and trace

Thank you. I know that I can tell the program not to show the formatting
changes. But this article, I have received from two authors, who have both
corrected the manuscript, and they did not turn off the format tracking. I
have to preserve the text changes, so I can just not accept all changes. But
again thank you for trying.

"Peter T. Daniels" wrote:

You can tell it to not display the formatting changes. In Word2007,
it's an option under the "Show Markup" dropdown.

On Mar 22, 6:37 am, Enna wrote:
I have received a document that has been through the track and trace. It is
filled with format changes, so can I, in any way, accept just the formatting
changes in one stroke? I normally tick off the formatting, but it does not
work, once they are there. Hope someone understands my question, because the
document is rather difficult to work with when all the formats are marked
several times each line.
Thank you

.