Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default DATA Error [47 0F 94 93 F4 K5]

See http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Buckley%27s+chance. You guys aren't
very enterprising (of course, I assumed the meaning [correctly] from the
context).

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote in message
.. .
Thank you for asking that for me. ;-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"TF" terryfarrell%40%6d%73%6e%2ecom wrote in message
Buckley's???

Terry Farrell

Two, none and Buckley's.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote in message
.. .
And the chances of having a recent backup file when they aren't

running
a current antivirus program is what? :-(

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"garfield-n-odie [MVP]"

wrote
in message ...
Your computer is infected with the Kama Sutra worm (also known as
CME-24, Win32.Blackmal.F [Computer Associates],
Email-Worm.Win32.Nyxem.e [F-Secure], Email-Worm.Win32.Nyxem.e
[Kaspersky], W32/MyWife.d@MM [McAfee], W32/MyWife.d@MM!M24 [McAfee],
Win32/Mywife.E@mm [Microsoft], W32/Small.KI@mm [Norman], Tearec.A
[Panda Software], W32/Nyxem-D [Sophos], WORM_GREW.{A, B} [Trend
Micro]).

Use an antivirus program to remove the worm from your computer, and
then restore the damaged files from a recent backup.

HHH wrote:
IGOT NOTHING IN MY PAGE AS I GOT THIS MSG AFTER I USED THE
BAD...EVERY THING ELSE IS COMPLETELY GONE