SynergyUSAllc SynergyUSAllc is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by George View Post
I mistakenly deleted a file I was working on. I went straight to the trash,
but no file. Is there a way for me to recover this lost file with out me
having to start all over again ? I'm using Word 2000 and have not rebooted
since the screw up.
Any HELP ???
Thanks
We had a client with a similar need, so we developed software that solves such problems, and you can get it for free.

SaveMe! is a Word Add-In application that automatically creates multiple backups of your opened Word Documents. Never lose your work again!

It will automatically create multiple versions of your documents while you work. It will even name and save your unnamed documents for you.

Get it for free from he
https://synergy-usa-llc.com/saveme-h...ocument-again/