Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Default Mail Merge of data file

Hi Dawk,

What file format are your data in (eg Word, Excel) and how are the data laid out?

--
Cheers
macropod

"Dawk" wrote in message ...
I'm doing a mail merge for the first time in Word (Used WordPerfect for years
& it was easier). I think I can do the deed BUT I have a large list of names
& addresses that I apparently need to make into a usable data file first but
I can't seem to find how to do that. I really don't want to retype more than
100 names. Any ideas? Or can someone point where I should look for this?
Thanks

Dawk