Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Microsoft Word XP conversion to HTML?

No. Word does get better with newer versions but it really is just OK for
emails but isn't much good for creating web pages. Check out Microsoft
Expression which you can currently download a beta version for free. Its
HTML look cracking.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"Victor" wrote in message
Is there a way to do a conversion to HTML from MS Word without all the
messy tags?

In Word XP, I did a Save As "Web Page, filtered". I don't know what it's
supposed to be
filtering because I get lots of 'class=MsoNormal' and styles all over the
place.

Is there a way to do a nice clean conversion from Word to HTML?

Thanks,

Vic