Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Douceur Douceur is offline

Default Is this possible to do in Word

I was looking to do it vertically because we are using landscape format so
the width is too long for me to see the other side. I have to keep going back
and forth and then lose track of what I'm doing. Thank you

"Lene Fredborg" wrote:

You can split the window horizontally as in Excel (Window Split) but you
cannot freeze the panes as in Excel - and you cannot split the window
vertically. However, splitting the window horizontally may help - you can
display the header row in the topmost pane and work in the bottom pane.

To return to a single pane: double-click the split bar or drag the split bar
to the top or bottom of the window or select Window Remove Split.

Note that if a table spans more than one page, you can have the first row(s)
in the table repeated in the top of each page: select the row(s), then select
Table Heading Rows Repeat.

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg

"Douceur" wrote:

In Excel, you can select "freeze panes" so you can scroll to different cells
and still se the first one. Is it possible to do that to a table in Word? If
so, how?