Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Dodane Dodane is offline

Default Different text styles on the same line

Suzanne, I have tried to follow your suggestions. No luck. I do something
wrong and I cannot figure out what.

I have applied Heading 1 to the Chapter Number line with the text formatting
I want for CHAPTER to be in, and then I direct format the number 1. When I
apply outline numbering and check Hidden the whole line disappears.

Also, could you please elaborate a bit about the SEQ field ? I dont know
how to apply it and to whom. I am completely lost, Im sorry.
I have tried to use TC fields, but they do not show up in the TOC either.
Everything is a mess.

I still hope for something good to happen€¦€¦