Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
BK BK is offline

Default 2003 to 2007

Suzanne

You've once again come to my rescue!! What a surprise!! Thanks!!

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Another really basic thing that may be helpful is the Office 2007 "cheat
sheet" available (in Word or PDF format) at
http://blogs.msdn.com/jensenh/archiv...31/611552.aspx

If you want to see what it looks like before you download it, see
http://blogs.vertigosoftware.com/jat...heatsheet.aspx

It's just a single page with five major points to get you started (like
telling you that the "pizza button" is not just for decoration g).

"Terry Farrell" wrote in message
And as I replied to the post immediately before your post...

If you go to the MS Office Site, download the free Getting Started
add-in.
This will add a new Get Started Ribbon with direct links to MS training
and
(most importantly) and Interactive Guide which shows Word 2003 command
equivalents in Word 2007. That should at least get you through the
basics.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

"BK" wrote in message
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I really want to make
the transition to 2007 and use it as provided, but it's nice to know I
can fall back on customizing stuff if I need to do so.