Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Styphon Styphon is offline

Default Display last "Heading 1" in footer

Hi, I have 45 page document with a contents page using Heading 1 and Heading
2. The Heading 1 are my major titles and I would like them to also display in
the footer of every page. Is there a way to do this? For example, the first
Heading 1 is Contents so all pages (including the one with the Contents title
in it) should have Contents in the footer. The next one is Communications &
Performing Arts, so that page and all following pages should stop displaying
Contents and should start displaying Communications & Performing Arts instead
until we get to the next Heading 1 and so on.