Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DPete14 DPete14 is offline

Default How do I insert a picture "reference" in a document?

I am using Word 2003 (SP2) and don't find a Link box in this dialog box.

Dan

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

On the InsertPicture dialog, click on the Link box

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"DPete14" wrote in message
I want to insert pictures in a file, which will print out normally as a
part
of the file, but I don't want the pictures to reside in the file. I will
have the file on my network and the pictures on a shared drive available
everyone.