Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
April April is offline

Default Print 4 copies of the SAME page on one legal-sized sheet

Thanks, that takes care of it. Wish there was an easier way -- I have to do
this for 40+ pages!!! But it will save a TON of money. Thanks, again!
April

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

If you want four copies of page 1, you need to type 1, 1, 1, 1 in the Pages
box.

"April" wrote in message
I have the document perfect, printing 4 pages to one sheet, but it is 4
different pages (using my printer's capabilities). I want to print 4 of

the
SAME page on the legal-sized paper. Is that possible?