Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Pat Garard

Default What is the meaning of this sentence : '' Body Drench '' ?

;-}

--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"Shauna Kelly" wrote in message
I haven't
heard that cricket term in years ...........

Wait till November and the fight for the Ashes beginsg.

Shauna

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word

"Pat Garard" apgarardATbigpondDOTnetDOTau wrote in message
G'Day (again) Mr Ed,

I'm so pleased that you survived your encounter with Garfield 'n Odie.

I remember when they met Tweety-Pie......

You must be very old (like me) to remember a Google - I haven't
heard that cricket term in years ...........
--
Ya Hoo,
Pat Garard

"Ed" wrote in message
I'd like to know how all these kids who can't figure out how to use Google
can find these newsgroups to post their homework questions.

Ed

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote in message
I want to know what this has to do with Microsoft Word. And I want to know
how you managed to get your CapLock key stuck in the always on position.

And I really want to know why eating a hot fudge sundae with coffee ice
cream for dinner is frowned upon!

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"ALEXANDRA" wrote in message
news PLEASE HELP ME. I WHANT TO KNOW WHAT THIS SENTENCE MEANS : ''BODY DRENCH
''