Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default labels/page/setup?

Tools | Letters and Mailings | Envelopes and Labels. On the Labels tab,
click Options and, in the Label Options dialog, select the appropriate label
stock number, OK. On the Labels tab, click New Document. This will give you
a full sheet of the desired labels. They're set up as a table, so be sure
you have table gridlines displayed (Table | Show Gridlines) so you can see
the label boundaries. Type on the appropriate label.

"Bruce" wrote in message
I have several different labels I want to printoff. I was looking in page
layout for to do this, but couldn't find a place to do this in word?
Is there a place where I can set this up, then go to each individual label
and type it in?
Rather than try to set a table up?
thanks