Brian

Default Font size problem

I have a Word 2000 document with 2 sections. The footer in section 2 is not
the same as in section 1. In the centre of the footer is "Page x of y".

"x" is the number of the page in that section, done as a Field:
Insert|Field|Numbering|Page.

"y" is the number of pages in section 2, also done as a Field:
Insert|Field|Numbering|SectionPages.

I have done the whole footer in point size 10, but the second field keeps
jumping by itself to point size 12. If I right click on the field, select
font, then 10, then OK, the figures go to the correct size, but as soon as I
put the cursor elsewhere in the footer, or close the footer editor, it jumps
back to size 12.

I'm baffled....