Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] Lou.DAmico@specastro.com is offline

Default Pasting a file into Word 2003

Does anyone have any other ideas?

wrote:
No it doesn't. It just gives a blank space where it should have copied
the file.

Office Helper wrote:
Does it give an error message or what happens?

" wrote:

I have a small problem. I have two pc's - 1 can do this, one can't. I
have a document that has a table in it where I can paste a whole
document (not the text, the document itself) into the existing word
document. For the pc that can't do this, I've uninstalled and
reinstalled office, added all of the features for word and even created
a new profile on the pc. I logged into the pc under my user id and I
have the same problem. On the second pc, it's no problem pasting the
whole document into the table. What could possibly be causing the
problem with this one pc?

Thanks