Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Alignment (top) of second and subsequent letter

If you want to create separate documents see
http://www.gmayor.com/individual_merge_letters.htm and with reference to the
alignment issue, use the option in the add-in to create a template from the
merge document before completing the merge using the add-in.

"Aarnout" wrote in message
I am using mail merging to create a series of documents via the letters
option of Word's mail merge. The problem that I am encountering is that
the
second and subsequent letters all start a few points (approx 6pts) higher
on
the page than the first letter -- for my purposes this is rather
problematic.

Note: the first paragraph's formating (when I access the paragraph dialog
box) on each of the letters is exactly the same in terms of points before
and
points after etc.

Any help would be most appreciated!