Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
KN KN is offline

Default Macro to Paste Same Item a Specific Number of Times?

I have 4 paragraphs with specific wording. I would like to prompt the
user for the number of times they wish to copy and paste Paragraph 1,
Paragraph 2, etc. and then have the macro select, copy, and paste each
paragraph the specified number of times. I know I could manually copy
each paragraph to the clipboard and select each paragraph every time I
want to use that particular paragraph, but I'd like to find a more
elegant way to do this. Suggestions?

Thanks,
Kathy