Graham Mayor

Use a styleref field in the footer to call the style used for the headings.

Pauba wrote:
Hello guys:

I have a style based on "heading 1." This style is working OK, and I
have built a TOC using it. Everything looks fine.
I want to make a footer using those section titles, but when I look
for them in Insert Cross-reference (Reference Type: Heading //
Heading Text), I do not find them. So, the question is: How can I
place the section name in the footer, in a way that secion name
changes according to the section the footer is in? Or at least, how
can I place section name, even if I have to do it for every section?

BTW - I am using Word 2000

Any help is welcome.

Thanks,

P.