Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
TroyLynne

Default How to separate an envelope and letterhead that are in one documen

I've been given a document that contains a customized envelope and
stationary, both saved in the same document. I need to do a mail merge using
the letterhead. In order to do the mailmerge, I would prefer to separate
the two documents, creating a letterhead document and an envelope document.
I tried this... I opened the document and tried to delete the envelope so I
could save the letterhead as a separate document but WORD won't let me delete
it. I also opened the document and tried to delete the letterhead so I
could save the envelope as a separate docuemnt but WORD won't let me delete
it. Any ideas?