Treesy

I can only think of using Auto Text to fill in the address. Or if you are
making labels for the same 5 (or whatever number) companies every day, just
make an entire sheet of labels for one company and use them every day until
the sheet is gone.

Good luck.

"Jessica" wrote:

I type several different addresses up daily, on mailing labels.. I want to
set up word so that If I start to type a label to say the Volusia County
School Board, it will remember the address and insert it for me. I don't use
the tools drop down menu, I use Avery Template 5260. I'm sure this can be
done, I just don't know how to do it.