Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How can I change the current default size for formatting a picture

Ordinarily, Word will restrain the size of an inline object to margin width.
If the screen shot is taken at a 3x4 ratio, and your margin width is the
default 6", then the height is going to be 4.5". If you paste into a
landscape page, it will be larger.

http://word.mvps.org

"Curious George" Curious wrote in message
When I paste a screen print the format size automatically defaults to 4.5"
height. How can I change this to default to another size.