jenn

Default huge text file

I succeeded in grabbing the gl ledger for fiscal 2005, but my text document
is 65,000 pages because it has a huge header that is has captured on every
page. I try to do find and replaces to pull out some of the info, but it
drags and freezes every time. How can I get this into a shorter readable
form. I don't need to do anything with it, but give to people to LOOK at...
I tried to export to Excel, but it capped because it wouldn't fit in 65000
lines... I haven't seen how many pages it really is because it freezes...