Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Martini Martini is offline

Default Word 2007 Mail Merge

After the trial period I upgraded to the full Office 2007 Small Business
Edition version and that solved the problem, so I can only assume that the
trial had limited functionality.

"Bevdotcom" wrote:

I am having exactly the same problem using Office 2007 Pro. I have
successfully accomplished sending emailings this way for serveral months and
now - tried to make a new one and this happens. In addition my old saved
documents that did work now fail when I give persmission to use Outlook...
What solution did you find?

"Martini" wrote:

I an using the Office 2007 Small Business Edition Trial and have a problem
using Mail Merge in Word 2007. I create the mailing as normal then chose
'select recipients' then 'select from outlook contacts' then word just shuts
down and nothing happens ! If I then reopen word it asks if I would like to
open the recovered document. Hope someone can help.