Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default is it possible to recover copy and paste items from a day ago?

Return to Facebook and find and copy the item again.

http://word.mvps.org

"Benjamin.V" wrote in message
I copied and pasted an item from facebook to word then printed it and
closed
word without saving (I know it was stupid but i was in a rush). then the
next
day i lost the print out so wanted to get it again. i can't open the temp
files, they say something about encoding, when i open it shows just
coding.
so wondered if it was possible to get it off the clipboard