Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Andy Yates Andy Yates is offline

Default word 2003 open document at last edit position

I am using word 2003 and opening a 300 page document a few times a day. Each
time I open the document it defualts to the head of page 1. I would like the
default opening position to be the position I last edited at.
I have tried MS article 95694 but as I am completely ignorant of Macros I
can't get the suggested macro to run correctly.
I have entered as

Sub AutoOpen()
'
' AutoOpen Macro

receieve notification
Compile error
' Macro created 06/07/2006 by Andrew Yates
'
If ExistingBookmark("\PrevSel1") Then EditGoTo "\PrevSel1"
End Sub

I receive notification
Compile error
sub or function not defined