Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
ASBiss ASBiss is offline

Default Graphics within table

Thanks Graham - I thought this had cracked it but it still pushes the text
up. I'm on Word 2003. It seems to be random as well as I have done it on
labels/tables before without this problem happening. although it is fiddly

Any other ideas?

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

See http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm Labels are table cells.

ASBiss wrote:
Making the logo inline doesn't work - it pushes it up in line with
the text and I want the text to remain central and the graphic to be
at the bottom of every cell

"Summer" wrote:

Make logo inline.

"ASBiss" wrote in message
I'm trying to insert a small graphic (logo) within each cell of a
table. When I do, it is pushing the text in the next cell up, or
out of line.

I've ensure the graphic is "in front of text" and isnt' locked in
any way. Is there a solution to this?