Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Anne Troy[_2_] Anne Troy[_2_] is offline

Default Web page templates

Templates: Try File--New and choose the Web Page Templates tab. But I
personally HATE Word as an HTML editor... (I'm using Word 2003)
****************************
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com
****************************
"Daiya Mitchell" wrote in message
Hmmm, I haven't a clue. If you say what version of Word and OS you are
using and provide a link to the tutorial (or say where it comes from),
others might be able to help resolve the issue.

ANelson wrote:
Thanks, Daiya, for your reply. I have searched this page of templates,
but did not find what I was looking for. In the tutorial it says that
when you want to create a new web page from a Word document you can use a
web page template to format your word document. The template is supposed
to already have buttons and things preformatted to use. This is what I
was hoping to find.

"Daiya Mitchell" wrote:

Templates are he
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx

Your question doesn't make much sense, though, since a Word document is
not a web page.

ANelson wrote:

Where can I find downloadable web page templates for use with Word
documents?