Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?ZmFtb3VzYmVhcg==?=,

I have two users on this PC, both Computer Administrator Accounts. I want
both of them to be able to change editable areas in protected word documents
using their usernames in order to track and log who is editing the document.
When I try to add them with their Account User Names using the Exceptions
part of Document Protect it returns a message
"Some of the Users you have entered could not be added to the list because
their names could not be verified"

Why is this message appearing when the Accounts are full Computer
Administrator Accounts?

Are these accounts registered in a Network Domain? Those are the kinds of
"accounts" Word is looking for, I think.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)