Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Rotating graphic with text

To rotate a graphic, you must first change its wrapping from In Line With
Text to some other style. Text (even in a text box) cannot be rotated
upside-down, but see http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/DrwGrphcs/UpsideDownText.htm
or http://www.gmayor.com/rotate_text.htm.

"Amber" wrote in message

I am trying to make a graduation announcement. A quaterfold type card

where
the inside right and inside left need to be upside down. I downloaded a
graduation graphic from the Microsoft website and inserted it, then added

the
wording. I didn't do text boxes (do I need to). I have tried everything to
make my graphic with the words to rotate upside down but no success. I

went
to help and followed directions but it didn't work. I finally got the

rotate
symbol to look like it was rotating but it wouldn't rotate the picture.