BigWylie1

Default WORD TABLE FORMULAS Forms

I have created a form with multiple tables.
In table "C", the user has the option to select check box "option 1" for
$59.99 or Check box 'option 2' for $100.

In Table "e" I want to create a formula, ( I think it will be an IF/Then,)
which will read which option (1 OR 2, but not both) has been selected in
table 'C' and return either a '$59.99' value or a '$100.00' value in Table
E-Cell A2 depending on which check box was selected.

I hope I have been clear. I also hope that Table 'C' does not have to be
connected to table 'E' in order to pull a reference from table 'C'.

Can anybody help???
Thank you.