Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Design Mode

If you need a dynamic (clickable) checkbox, there are a number of ways to
create and use clickable checkboxes in documents / templates. Some require
protected or locked forms, others do not. Take a look at the Checkbox
template available at:

http://www.addbalance.com/word/downl...#CheckboxAddIn

for an exploration of these. Some utilize code, others do not.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"itype" wrote in message
I need help with a 'registration form' I created in Word 2003. I used the
control toolbox toolbar to create the form. However, in order to allow
others to complete the form by checking a box, they need to turn the
design
mode 'off'. What I would like to know is how to set up the form without
having to fuss with the exiting the design mode. Can anyone help?

Thanks!!!
--
itype