Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Document won't open on first page

A Word document always opens at the top of the file unless there is an
AutoOpen macro forcing it to a different location.

http://word.mvps.org

"Jerz" wrote in message
When I open my saved document it opens on the second page and not the
first/title page. This may have to do with the fact that the first pg.
does
not have its pg. # visible or that it's header differs from the rest of
the
document. How can I change this so that it opens to the first page? Thank
you!