Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Go Texas Go Texas is offline

Default Include medical words and terminology in "Office" so they're n

I am a medical transcriptionist and just loaded Steman's Dictionary. A
co-worker says her automatically loaded into her dictionary but mine did not?
How do I add it to my dictionary?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

You can add these words to the built-in user dictionary (Custom.dic), or you
can purchase a medical lexicon and add it as an additional custom
dictionary.

"marieve" wrote in message
I'm studying in nursing and each and every time I write a school work all

the
words are underlined in red as ik I had a fault.. It's annoying... It

would
be great that you include medical terminology in your grammatical and
orthograph correction. --By the way I'm french so English and french would

be
awesome!! Thank you

Marie-Eve Noël
Québec City