SoontobedoctorE

Haven't we already paid enough for this software suite? I would hope that
service and support would be premier in the goals of Microsoft. Office is
surely one of the most widely distributed software suites out there, and no
doubt in use by countless medical personnell. As a veterinary medicine
student, I use the Office suite extensively on a near-daily basis, and with
my budget it really peeves me to have to purchase 'one more thing' to make it
complete for my purposes. I too am annoyed by the limited vocabulary of the
spell checker and think that alternative lists should be made available to
registered users of your software FOR NO EXTRA CHARGE, as the spell-checking
feature of Word is simply a nuisance to me when applied to my normal use of
the product.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

You can add these words to the built-in user dictionary (Custom.dic), or you
can purchase a medical lexicon and add it as an additional custom
dictionary.

"marieve" wrote in message
I'm studying in nursing and each and every time I write a school work all

the
words are underlined in red as ik I had a fault.. It's annoying... It

would
be great that you include medical terminology in your grammatical and
orthograph correction. --By the way I'm french so English and french would

be
awesome!! Thank you

Marie-Eve Noël
Québec City