Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Troubled with Vista Troubled with Vista is offline

Default Xp to VISTA - Previous Office documents not opening correctly on V

Hey everyone,

My boss just recently upgraded to Windows Vista. She is using Microsoft
Office 2003. Now, when she opens up documents that she had worked with prior
to the Vista upgrade, they have all shifted out of wack, including
overlapping tables, text boxes - everything is a mess. She is a very novice
user, so this is making my life rather difficult.

Please advise if anyone else had had this problem or what I can do to
resolve it.