Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
WordQuestion WordQuestion is offline

Default Can anyone give me a suggestion on how to create chapters / tabs?

Hey everyone-

I am working in Microsoft office creating a longer study outline. I noticed
some people in my class were able to set up tabs in the upper portion of the
page just below the microsoft ribbon. The tabs / chapters resembled hard
copy file tabs that allow you quickly find a specific file in a filing
cabinet. Unfortunately, I am having a bit of trouble figuring out how to
create these tabs in Word. If anyone could give me some guidance or
suggestions on this point, it would be very appreciated!