Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Word 2007 and email

Others have reported success with Method 2. I know that the warning sounds
a bit dire, but if you follow the instructions (it is best to print out the
article so that you can refer to it easily), you should be OK.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Lil" wrote in message
Thanks Doug, but here is the problem.
Method 1
All the boxes I have are
Default Web Browser
Manage Add Ons
HTML editing
Internet Programs
No where can I find an Email box
Method 2
Not that comfortable changing my Registry
Method 3
I am aware that I can use the attachment in WinMail.

Any other ideas for me.
Thanks
--
Lil

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

See if the information in the following Knowledge Base Article helps:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/918792

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Lil" wrote in message
I installed Home and Student 2007. No problems. However, when I tried
email from Word, the Email portion was greyed out. Fax was fine. I
am
using Windows Mail as my email. I do not have Outlook, nor do I have
access
to the Outlook program. What are my options here. Need some
direction.
know that I can copy and paste, and I can attach in my email. I really
would
like to email directly from Word, or Excel, or PP.
Thanks
--
Lil