Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
parkin_m parkin_m is offline

Default Letter Head Question

Hi again, I have another problem that I hope you can help with.

Our company has letter headed paper that we print onto from word. We have
around 100 templates set up that we use (mainly with the same header) - that
I did not create. We are getting new paper in which has a logo in a slightly
different place so I will need to go through and change the new headers one
by one.

How do I make sure that I do not have to do this task again? For example: if
i were writing a webpage in php or making writing in c++ i would not create
the "top" of the page in each file and copy paste it in, I would create
header.php or .cpp and then "include" it inside the file. Is there a way i
can create jsut as header and footer .doc file and include that within
another .doc file or something?

Any comments are welcome

P.s we are running Word 2002 SP2