Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Default Software to migrate Office 2003 Word files to Office 2007 Vista

You don't need anything to convert them. Just open them.

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

"Silver Dollar Bob" Silver Dollar wrote in
message ...
I have some Word and Excel files on CDs and on a WD external hard drive
that
were created in Office Basic Edition 2003 on a Dell XP. This week I
upgraded to Vista and purchased Microsoft Office Home & Student 2007 with
Word, Excel and Powerpoint. I have read there is a utility or something
that
will convert the Word and Excel documents so I can download them to the
Vista
"C" drive. I'd appreciate any ideas.